Zagro is a Singapore public limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Product Registration/ Regulatory Affairs Manager
Division: Crop Care
- Lead the regulatory team and responsible for the Group’s product registration strategies and implementation
- Follow up with all countries on product registration status regularly
- Ensure all product registrations in each country is acquired, maintained and renewed
- Provide regulatory advice to the team on the new projects and product compliance
- Possess a degree in Agriculture/Agrochemicals/ Biochemistry disciplines
- 7 years of product registration/regulatory affairs experience in agrichemical industry
- Good analytical skills and ability to meet deadline
- Ability to identify and solve problem
- Ability to speak and write English
If you have what it takes, be quick to apply online at http://forms.zagro.com/apply or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to email@example.com.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com