Zagro is a Singapore public-limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Base Location: Singapore
- To review the completed work and monitor checks on samples and proficiency sample analyses
- To provide first-line support of the quality assurance program and maintaining the standard of testing activities
- To assist in the selection of methodology, depth of analysis and interpretation of results as and when necessary
- To assist and supervise orientation and training of new staff
- To maintain laboratory and equipment in good working condition and continually upgrading the laboratory practices
- To perform research and development work and any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the reporting officer
- Degree in Food Science/Biotech/Chemistry/Biochemistry or related field
- 6 years and above of related laboratory experience
- Experience in chemical analysis of food will be advantage
If you have what it takes, be quick to apply online at http://forms.zagro.com/apply, or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com.