Zagro is a Singapore public limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Purchasing Manager (Aquaculture)
Base Location: Anywhere in China
The incumbent will play key role in identifying and sourcing / purchasing of range of aquaculture products in China for export to international markets.
- Possess a degree in Aquaculture/ Life Sciences or related discipline.
- 5 to 8 years of purchasing and export experience in aquaculture industry.
- Good contact with local aquaculture products’ suppliers.
- A sound knowledge of the import and export regulations.
- Strong understanding of market dynamics and requirements.
- Good negotiations skills.
- Ability to speak and write English.
If you have what it takes, be quick to apply online at http://forms.zagro.com/apply, or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com.