Orion AgriScience Limited, a subsidiary of Zagro Group of Companies, is a leading manufacturer and distributor of Crop Protection and Animal Health products in New Zealand. We seek an energetic, driven, competent and dedicated professional to join the Team.
Base Location: Christchurch
The primary function of this role is to oversee all strategic and business aspects of the company. The ideal candidate should have good contacts with major resellers and able to manage and supervise a group of Territory Managers. This position reports to the CEO of the Zagro Group based in Singapore.
- Manages Key/Nominated Reseller Account including setting business plans, product forecasting and promotional plans to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded
- Manages all pricing and pricing strategies including tenders
- Oversees product planning, purchasing, product regulatory work and office administration
- Works collaboratively with and manages the Orion AgriScience Territory Sales team to develop and execute company strategic growth plans
- At least 10 years’ experience in agriculture sales or related business with a minimum 3 years in a management position of planning and supervising sales staff
- A relevant tertiary qualification in agriculture or a related field is desirable
- Should have good contacts with major resellers (eg: Farmlands/PGGW/RD2/Farm Source & etcs)
- Self-motivation and a desire for self-improvement and success as part of a global agribusiness group
- Ability to work independently with high level of maturity and logic
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.orionagriscience.co.nz or www.zagro.com.