Orion AgriScience Limited, a subsidiary of Zagro Group of Companies, is a leading manufacturer and distributor of Crop Protection and Animal Health products in New Zealand. We seek an energetic, driven, competent and dedicated professional to join the Team.
Regulatory Affairs Manager (Agri-Chemical)
Base Location: New Zealand
Orion Agriscience is looking for an experienced agri-chemical Regulatory Affairs Manager in New Zealand.
- Oversees and ensures the company’s regulatory activities are consistently completed and executed in full compliance with local regulatory requirements
- Works with the relevant parties on the company’s current and future products registrations which include preparation and submission of the new registrations and renewals
- Liaises with ACVM / EPA on all regulatory matters
- Provides technical product advice as and where necessary
- At least 5 to 10 years of relevant regulatory experience working in the local agri-chemical industry or regulatory departments
- Has contacts with ACVM/ EPA and local formulators
- Prepared to travel within New Zealand if needed
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.orionagriscience.co.nz or www.zagro.com.