Zagro is a Singapore public limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for Animal Health and Crop Care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for energetic, driven and highly competent professionals who are passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Regional Manager – Technical & Sales
Division: Animal Health (Feed Additive and Nutrition Business)
Base Location: Singapore or any of the Asean countries
- Spearhead strategic development and marketing of Zagro’s range of products
- Identify new product opportunities, execute product launches and manage promotional programs
- Coordinates and motivate a team of professionals supporting sales of the company’s products and services
- Provides support to front line sales personnel and coordination of marketing collaterals and promotional opportunities
- Provides feedback and input from the market to help shape marketing strategy for the team
- Proactive and continuously looks for ways to improve the sales and revenue growth
- Provides technical and sales support to, and liaise with the various sales teams, customers, distributors and staff of representative offices throughout the region
- Handles new product launches
- Develop new markets, servicing existing clients, as well as generating and increasing sales
- Liaises and build good rapport with our business associates to ensure business continuity and expansion
- Possess a Degree in Animal Science/Veterinary Medicine/ Animal Nutrition or a related discipline
- 5 years technical and sales & marketing experience in the Animal Health Industry
- Has a network of industry contacts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to travel around the region
- Ability to engage different cultures
If you have what it takes, be quick to apply online at http://forms.zagro.com/apply, or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to email@example.com.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com.