Zagro is a Singapore public limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Purchasing Manager (Fertilizer)
Division: Crop Nutrition – Fertilizer
Base Location: Anywhere in China
The incumbent will play key role in identifying and sourcing / purchasing of fertilizers in China for export to international markets.
- Preferably a graduate in agronomy or soil science with minimum 3 years working experience.
- Those do not have above qualification but having min 5 years’ experience is encouraged to apply.
- Possess good knowledge in inorganic and organic fertilisers on granular and water-soluble fertilisers.
- Ability to formulate water-soluble powder and water-soluble concentrate will be an added advantage.
- Have good contacts with domestic and international suppliers.
- Good contact with local fertilizer suppliers.
- A sound knowledge of the import and export regulations.
- Good negotiations skills.
- Ability to speak and write English.
If you have what it takes, be quick to apply online at http://forms.zagro.com/apply, or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com.