Zagro is a public limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for Animal Health and Crop Care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Business Development Manager
Division: Animal Health
- Spearhead business development initiatives that are consistent with the Company’s business strategy
- Constantly survey the market and identify new business opportunities
- Locates or proposes potential new business deals by contacting potential new prospects; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Develops and executes strategic business plans that meet or exceeds established sales goal and profitability targets
- Develops, manages and maintains strong relationships with the new prospects
- Other duty includes support in managing marketing projects through trade show and sales visits
- Possess a degree in Veterinary Science/ Animal Nutrition or related discipline
- 5 to 8 years of relevant business development experience in a manufacturing/ trading/ distribution environment in the same or similar industry
- Strong understanding of market dynamics and requirements
- Good in planning, organizing, implementing, evaluating and monitoring
- Results driven with a Can-Do attitude Driven
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to speak and write English
If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to apply online at
or alternatively, you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to email@example.com.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com