Zagro is a Singapore public limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for a single status, energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Regional Manager – Crop Nutrition (Fertilizer)
Division: Crop Care
- Report to the Singapore-based Chairman and the CEO
- Drive sales activities within specific countries
- Develop strategies, communicate and implement plans that meet or exceed objectives and maximize value to the company.
- Implement an operating plan for establishing sales traction in the region for the company’s product and services
- Manage, supervise and mentor a team of professionals supporting sales of the company’s product and services
- Interpret market dynamics, analyze sales trends and conduct market research to ensure the company is positioned for growth in changing market conditions
- Communicate headquarter initiatives and programs to sales team and clients
- Provide feedback and input from the market to help shape marketing strategy for the team
- Proactive and continuously looks for ways to improve the sales process for the Company to grow, capture market share and revenue growth in Asia market
- Degree in agriculture majoring in agronomy or soil science having good fertilizer knowledge with at least 5 years of working experience in crop nutrition
- Has network of industry contacts (eg: India & China)
- Strong commercial acumen, integrity, good work ethics, strong leadership, excellent interpersonal skills
- Must posses good managerial and organizational ability
- Ability to travel 2 weeks a month and engage different cultures/ countries
- Those having experience in Asia markets coupled with good formulation/ production knowledge of various fertilizer formulations will be an added advantage
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the right candidate. If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to apply online at
or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com