Zagro is a Singapore main board public-listed company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Technical Sales Manager
Location: The North of Vietnam
- Planning, marketing and doing sales of Zagro’s product range of feed additives, vitamin/mineral premix, and animal health products.
- Providing technical advice and sales support for Company’s key accounts
- Product training and technical support for staff, distributors and customers
- Conducting market surveys and building good rapport with customers and distributors
- Together with other managers making market intelligence (products, customers, competitors etc.)
- Making product documents (leaflets, fact sheets, brochures etc.) up to date and useful for salesmen
- Liaising with local government authorities
- Keeping a lookout for new business development opportunities.
- Possessing a degree in Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Medicine/ Animal Nutrition or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience specifically in feed additive or vitamin/ mineral premix industry is a must
- Knowledge in feed formulation is a must
- Ability to speak and write English
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good customer and distributor contacts
- Creative with a strong dose of marketing flair and talent
- Willingness to travel around the region when required.
If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to submit a full English Text resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com or apply online at
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com