Zagro is a Singapore main board public-listed company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
- Involved in full process of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) method, including requirement analysis, design, development, supervision, testing, troubleshooting and enhance code for mid to large-scale systems
- Conduct systematic testing, proper maintenance and documentation of the codes developed, according to the company’s development guidelines and quality assurance policies
- Ensure proper maintenance and updates of functional, test and operational specification
- Participate and support in the activities for those systems implemented
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a computer-related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in software development and system integration
- Has exposure in full System Development Life Cycle, mainly in Web based application
- Working knowledge of Java/J2EE/HTML/JSP/Servelet/Oracle 10g/ Ms-SQL Server/ Ms Access
- Analytical and possesses good technical skills
- Positive attitude and able to work under pressure
If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to apply online at
or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com