Zagro is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of a wide range of nutrition and protection products for Animal Health and Crop Care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Regulatory Affairs Executive
Division : Crop Care
- Source for documents and guidelines, meticulously consolidate, file and maintain product technical information
- Prepares registration packages for submission to legislation authorities, process product registration
- Liaises with relevant authorities on registration status and other legislative matters
- Keep track of renewal datelines, liaise with laboratories on tests and studies
- Attend to ad-hoc tasks assigned by your immediate superior
- Possess a degree in Science/ Agriculture/ Chemistry or a related discipline
- 2 to 3 years regulatory affairs and registration experience
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to communicate in English will be an advantage
If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to apply online at
or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com