Zagro is a Singapore main board public-listed company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Regional Manager – Crop Nutrition
Division: Crop Care
- Strategizing, planning and ensuring that team and companies sales objectives are met
- Responsible for the development of an operating plan for establishing sales traction in the region for the company’s product and services
- Manage and supervise a team of professionals supporting sales of the company’s product and services
- Act as a mentor for a group of sales team
- Follow sales leads, analyze sales trends, carry out market research, and act as representatives of the organization
- Communicate headquarter initiatives and programs to sales team and clients
- Provide feedback and input from the market to help shape marketing strategy for the team
- Proactive and continuously look for ways to improve the sales process for the Company to grow, capture market share and revenue growth
- Degree in agriculture majoring in agronomy or soil science having good fertilizer knowledge with at least 5 years of working experience in crop nutrition
- Good contacts with foreign suppliers
- Strong commercial acumen, integrity, good work ethics, strong leadership, excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess good managerial and organizational ability
- Ability to travel and engage different cultures
- Those having experience in Asia markets coupled with good formulation/production knowledge of various fertilizer formulations will be an added advantage
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the right candidate. If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to apply online at
or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com