Zagro is a Singapore main board public-listed company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Division : Animal Health (Feed Additive & Nutrition Business)
You will be responsible for all daily activities and control of workflows, supervision, and organizing works for a group of the production staff. In addition, you will be required to coordinate and allocate resources effectively to ensure products are delivered in a timely manner, while meeting quality standards and ensuring all safety aspects are adhered to as per required regulations.
- Possess a diploma or degree in Science/ Engineering/ Chemistry or related disciplines
- 3 years of relevant supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Those with experience especially in feed additive or vitamin/mineral premix industry would be a distinct advantage
- Able to lead and motivate while exercising good control over production team
- Resourceful and Hands on individual with the ability to carry out a wide range of tasks
- Possesses positive attitude with a disciplined and matured deposition
- Ability to speak and write English
If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to apply online at
or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to email@example.com.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com