Zagro is a Singapore main board public-listed company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
- Research, locates, gathers, organizes and analyzes global data from multiple sources
- Interpret the data gathered and prepare relevant reports
- Collate and maintain databases for market intelligence
- Analyse industry trends for existing and potential new markets
- Provides ad-hoc duties as assigned by the reporting officer
- Diploma/ Degree in Accountancy/Statistic/ Business/Marketing or related field
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in market analysis
- Research and data analysis skills
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the right candidate. If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to apply online at
or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to email@example.com.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com