Zagro is a Singapore public limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for a single status, energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Livestock Unit Manager
Base: Pathumthani, Thailand
- Responsible for growth of sales & profitability of the unit
- Overseeing daily marketing operation and activities, achieving sales targets
- Build & manage relationships with customers and suppliers
- Research market and industry trends, competitors and leading customers strategies
- Manage risk by operating within established guidelines
- Work with Management to develop strategic sales and marketing plan that will drive growth of the livestock business
- Thai National age 38 up
- Bachelor’s degree in Veterinarian / Animal Science or related fields; D.V.M. is a huge plus
- At 10 years sales and marketing experience in livestock & poultry management
- Experience especially in trading or distribution in the livestock and poultry industry
- Good English language skills
- Strong leadership and poultry management
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the right candidate. If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to apply online at
or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com