Zagro is a Singapore main board public-listed company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Division : Animal Health
Location: North Luzon, Philippines
As an Area Sales Manager, you will have responsibility for the premix, feed additive and nutrition business in North Luzon. You will be involved in strategizing, planning, and ensuring that you meet company’s objectives. You will be accountable for sales and operational plans which optimize the profitability, market share and revenue growth.
You will follow sales leads and analyze sales trends to achieve growth through the execution of various sales and promotional activities, manage customer and distributor relationship, communicating with clients and with other employees to ensure implementation of overall objectives.
- Possess a degree in Animal Science/ Veterinary Medicine or a related discipline
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience specifically in vitamin/mineral premix and feed additive industry is a must
- Ability to speak and write English with good verbal and written communication, and good presentation skills
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to Implement and facilitate the company’s strategy and goals
- Good customer and distributor contacts
- Sales skills mandatory
- Possess good organizational skills
- Must be highly motivated and proactive
- Willingness to travel
- Introduce new products to existing markets (identify, develop, market, and monitor)
- Work with appointed partners.
If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to apply online at
or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to email@example.com.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com