Zagro is a Singapore public-limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
- Handle full set of accounts
- Monthly closing of accounts, prepare schedules and quarterly GST returns
- Handle group consolidation
- Assist in monthly reporting to management.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by immediate superior
- Degree in Accounting / ACCA graduate / ACCA finalist or its equivalent
- One year working experience after graduation
- Those with knowledge of ACCPAC Accounting Software is an added advantage
- Meticulous with strong analytical skills and able to work independently
If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to apply online at
or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com